Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications on the Fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Used to get texts and phone ringing alerts.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @VictoriaMac, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Fitbit Blaze no longer receiving your notifications. I'd like to help you out.

I'd like to provide some suggestions in the case you've not tried them.

-Make sure you're using a compatible mobile device. To see the list of compatible devices, you can click here.

-Give your Blaze a restart.You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot

-Make sure you're on the latest version of the Fitbit app and the latest version on the OS of your compatible mobile device.

-If you're still having problems, you can try to remove your tracker from the Bluetooth devices. For this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. On your connected devices, look for your tracker. Tap on it, then choose the option that says "Forget this device". Then, proceed to set up your tracker as a new device.

-For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

This should get you back on track. If you're still having problems, let me know. I'll be happy to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes