Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not receiving text messages I was befor I've just got a Samsung s9 updated everything still not working 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I've got a Samsung s8 and I'm not receiving notifications or calls on my Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im receiving all notifications except text.  It used to work, no longer does.  Ive done all the troubleshooting, and still nothing.  Calls work just fine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner and @Flossy500 , thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Hi @Karwood , it's nice to see you back on the Community! I am sorry for the late response. 

@SunsetRunner I appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out in the best possible manner, please keep working with them. 

@Flossy500 thank you for sharing your experience. Usually a missing requirement is the cause and I recommend confirming the steps to set up notifications in this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? Move on to the troubleshooting steps if the issue persists.

@Karwood thank you for sharing that you receive all notifications except text. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and would like to confirm the model of your phone? You can double check the steps to set up notifications here

Let me know how it goes.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the article, nothing worked.  I have weather notifications set up and it works.  Ive deleted the app and re-installed it as well.  No text show up, everything else does.  

Iphone 8+

THanks for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Karwood , thank you for your reply!

I appreciate the additional details and your troubleshooting efforts. Our team is aware of it and continues to monitor the situation and work on the fix. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution. I am sorry for any trouble. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes