Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving texts on my Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit blaze. iPhone 6s. Received calls. Syncs steps. Does NOT receive texts. 

This was the ONLY reason I bought this item. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Lion126  If using iPhone,  something to double check is under the phone's settings.  Make sure you have "Allow in Notification Center", "Show in notification center" and "Show on lock Screen" all enabled.

Maybe that will help~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Moderator, removing my comment that "this is not a good start",  Doesn't change the fact that it's not a good start. It also does not do anything to allay my frustration. How about this, I understand that you probably have community standards, but, if you have a customer who is relaying frustration, and doing so without using profanity, probably best to leave it there and Address the actual situation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@@Lion12 I don't know what's up, but do know that your IPhone should be able to send notifications to the Blaze. 

My first thought is to edit the title to include the type of phone, which is where the l problem most likely is. 

You say your not getting texts, are you receiving call notifications? 

Have you setup the notification panal yet? Don't ask me how, I'm an Android user. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lion126  If using iPhone,  something to double check is under the phone's settings.  Make sure you have "Allow in Notification Center", "Show in notification center" and "Show on lock Screen" all enabled.

Maybe that will help~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

@@Lion12 I don't know what's up, but do know that your IPhone should be able to send notifications to the Blaze. 

My first thought is to edit the title to include the type of phone, which is where the l problem most likely is. 

You say your not getting texts, are you receiving call notifications? 

Have you setup the notification panal yet? Don't ask me how, I'm an Android user. 

Have you downloaded your manual yet? Look below for the help link. 

There also is extensive help found under Helpin the fitbit apo. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

YES!! This fixed it. Thank you!

Best Answer

I no longer receive texts on my Fitbit.  Phone calls come through.  I’ve checked the notification settings, no luck.  Any more ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes