Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not tracking sleep period.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Fitbit Blaze in February and it will not track my sleep at all anymore. It hasn't been wet or damaged. At first it wouldn't sync to my IPhone 6 then it just quit tracking items such as sleep. Anyone else have this issue? Or know how to fix it? I've already tried turning it off and on. 

Thank you in advance! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Same problem here.  Tracking all other categories but sleep.  Two days and no data.  Reset Blaze and still will not display sleep info. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try adding sleep log manually in the morning after syncing first. I had a problem with sleeps stages not showing but found if I deleted the sleep log and then re entered it manually the sleep stages would appear. It may be that your sleep stages are logged but hidden from view until log is entered.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there guys @Andy_CC @JonAS20 @Mike14696. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 😄

When it comes to sleep tracking in general, your Blaze should automatically log this for you so if it's not logging your sleep at all, there might be something going on here. Just to make sure, you don't see any sleep log at all or it shows the previous sleep pattern format?

Since you mentioned that you've already tried to restart your tracker and this hasn't helped, please try to set up your tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and sleep tracking should work as normal.

Keep an eye on it and let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried restarting, setting up as new device etc. My Blaze only shows an hour or so of sleep if anything at all. I never get a full nights worth of sleep data and what I do get is always shown in the old style. However, if I delete whatever log there is and then enter the time that I went to bed and the time I woke up manually, I then have a full nights data, showing sleep stages in the new format.

I'm no expert but it would seem that the Blaze is logging the info but a glitch in the software is preventing that info from being visible until the manual entry is made?

Best Answer
0 Votes