Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications on Fitbit Blaze not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze notification is not working. I keep getting error message to restart my device to enable the notification but I have tried restarting my phone Samsung s4 and shutdown with blaze watch and restarted both of these and it’s still not working???? Help!!!!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @zzcatch. Good to have you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with the notifications on your Fitbit Blaze. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is for sure a compatible device for syncing, so I would recommend probably setting up your tracker as a new device and remove it form your Bluetooth settings to make sure all bonds are properly set this time.

First, make sure to sync your tracker for all your information to be saved to your dashboard. After that, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. On your connected devices, look for your tracker. Tap on it, then choose the option that says "Forget this device".

Next, set up your tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and you can test the notifications and see how it goes.

Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
I’m now able to see incoming calls but text messages notification not working. I checked my setting and it is set to default sms.

Also in the past there was enable notification widget. Now I don’t see that option anymore because that is how I was able to get the notification to work when it wasn’t working. ????

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes