Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only sync certain days/times

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Blaze and I'm looking to swap it out on different days for my other watches but don't want to miss out on steps data, etc. I'm looking to get something like a Flex 2 to wear alongside my own watches but my only concern is when it comes to syncing the data on the app, is there a way to negate the days where the Flex 2 wouldn't be worn as I had the Blaze on that day and vice versa? I do have a Fitbit Charge (gen 1) which I could use but again the data going through to the app/my account is a concern as I wouldn't want overlapped/inaccurate readings if possible.

Or would the Blaze body still count steps and other data (other than heartrate) if I carried the body only in my pants pocket?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It wont overlap. I have 3 devices on One account as I wear a different one every day.

You just need to make sure it has synced before switching out.

But it does not separate them by what you wear that day. It lumps it all together. But that should not matter anyways

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jack_Gwrote:

Or would the Blaze body still count steps and other data (other than heartrate) if I carried the body only in my pants pocket?  This you cant do its either one or the other not both

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply! So if I used another fitbit product I wouldn't get double readings if I sync the one I plan to use that day before going out?

Would I not be able to put the body of the blaze in my pocket to count steps and other data other than the heart rate?

Best Answer
0 Votes