Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pause button remapping

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good afternoon all.

Forgive me if I missed this on another post. When I am in the gym, I am pretty good about starting the workout timer on the Blaze. However, when I am wearing it on my left arm, I inadvertently hit the pause button with my lifting gloves. There have been times when I lose 80% of my workout because of this.

I understand that the Blaze will vibrate when it is paused, but when in the middle of a workout it is easy to miss. The touchscreen can pause the workout timer, would it be possible to either remap the side button, make it where you must push both the buttons on the right side, or disable the side button from pausing the timer?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the community @bmmalloch, I know that it would be great to have an option like this to avoid missing information while working out because the tracker pause itself. Please take a look at the Lock tracker while exercising request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Also, have you try to wear your tracker under the gloves? Maybe in this way your exercise won't get interrupted. 

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes