Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with HR in app - edited to include screenshot

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze tracker is tracking my HR accurately, but over the last few days it has not shown up properly in the app and appears to be doing worse by the day:

IMG_0757.PNG

I have updated all software, restarted phone and tracker, deleted and reinstalled app, disconnected and reconnected from Bluetooth.  Steps and stairs data appear as usual, but sleep data is now showing up in the old style without sleep stages of the recent firmware release.

Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Community @smallworld! Thanks for the screenshot that you've attached. The spaces where your heart rate isn't showing, means that you didn't wear your tracker or it turned off. You may want to check this article What should I know about my heart rate data?, to make sure you're wearing the Blaze properly. 

In regards to your question about sleep, you can check that you have all the requirements in order to properly show sleep stages. Also, you can learn all about the updates for this new feature in this post from a moderator. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It could also be that the ttaker was unable to see a pulse.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Silvia, thanks for your response.  I've been wearing this Blaze for just over a year and have not made any changes to how I use it -- continuously through the day and night except when showering.  The screenshot shows my usage Tues. - today.  I used it the same way on Thurs., Fri., and today that I used it on Tues. & Wed., yet as you can see in the screenshot, its performance suddenly disintegrated.  The same is true for the sleep stages -- no change by me in how I use the Blaze, but a sudden change in how my data appear in the app.  Do you have any suggestions for how to fix this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know that you wear your tracker the same way than other days @smallworld. I've shared your post with Customer Support, so they can further assist you with this. They will reply to you within the following days. 

Have a great week! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Silvia.  Further info, today during my workout the tracker only read a heart rate of 93-95 throughout while manual checks showed ~140.  It seems the HR monitor just isn't working right.

Here's the screenshot:

IMG_0758.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for the screenshot that you attached @smallworld. I've shared it with Customer support, so this can further help them to provide you with  the correct solution. 

Thanks for your understanding. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes