Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems logging into Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey! I cannot seem to log into the app! The only things I've seen this far have this issue linked to havibg signed in through Facebook, but i never did that. I can log into my account online buy not on the app. I've tried to change password, but I get an error when i try to do that as well. Please help!

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @JustJessica, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems logging in to the Fitbit app. That's really strange. Thanks for all that you've tried to be able to get in. I'd like to help you out.

First, I'd like to know if you're using an Android device or an iPhone. Which model specifically are you using? Also, are you getting any type of error message? If so, what does it say?

When logging in to your account, make sure you're tapping on the option that says "Log in" instead of the option that says "Join Fitbit" as the latter will guide you through the creation of a new account and will not work.

If you're still having problems, you can try to delete the app and download it again and see if this makes any difference.

Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi why can't I log into my fitbit app account. Message keeps saying fitbit.com is unavailable..very frustrating please help.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes