Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems setting up Fitbit Blaze to iPhone 8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my blaze won’t set up through Bluetooth and when I turn on the Bluetooth classic it’s shuts down and freezes on the logo:( please help 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @Verenaaquino, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems setting up your Fitbit Blaze with your iPhone 8. Thanks a lot for all that you've tried to get it to work. I'd like to help you out!

My first question would be... are you setting up your tracker from the Bluetooth settings on your phone? If so, you should be doind this on the Fitbit app instead.

Just to be sure, to set up a new device, in this case, your Blaze, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

If you're having problems with this, you might want to restart your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

After that, try to set up your tracker again and see how this goes. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
I’m using the app
Best Answer
0 Votes

Bluetooth Classic is not used at all with an iOS device, and once setup through iOS I believe this option is then disable

When it comes to your seeing up, at what so does the process fail?

Does the Fitbit App bc find the tracker?

Does the tracker display a code?

Are you able to type the code into the Fitbit app?

Do you get any error messages?

Best Answer

I have a Fitbit Blaze and over the past week it’s stopping working. Closing down intermittently and not holding a charge. I have reset on a daily basis but now it won’t charge at all. I tried to call Fitbit and was on hold for 14 minutes before being cut off. I have now emailed to see how I can fix the problem. I love this watch and hate not wearing it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don’t get any code or any error message...
Best Answer
0 Votes

It is probably the battery. When the bluetooth radio is engaged the voltage required goes up and then your device shuts down. You might as well throw it away now because Fitbit won't help.

Best Answer
0 Votes