Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with run connecting to phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to track my gps on my phone from fit bit blaze.

When I press run on the fitbit it says connecting to phone.

Then comes up on fit bit 

Error check fit bit app ???

What Does this mean?

I've gone Through all the app and can't find how to do it. ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Jennakate that means that for one reason or another it has had trouble connecting to your phone.  When this happens I usually start over -- restart my run exercise.  It can sometimes take two or three attempts to connect.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.  I've donbe this lots of times .  I've even 're set my blaze to factory settings too and still not working  very frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Jennakate, I don't think resetting anything on your ohone or Blaze will help and will only get you more frustrated.  It really is a matter of just being patient and not being in a hurry when you are setting off (I know that is easy to say!) I would say just start the "connected GPS" and if it gives you the error message try again.

I have to say I do know what you are talking about -- this evening while testing fir you it is connecting just as it should and giving me the "Let's go" message, though sometimes it does not until I try several times...

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I will try this. I've tried so many times on different times. I will try and try again lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm finding this problem as well, since the recent iPhone iOS 11 update. None of the troubleshooting measures from previous forum posts or help topics has helped. I think an update to the fitbit app or Blaze may be needed. Would be great if someone from the Fitbit team could offer a confirmation or an update on the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad I'm not the only.one. I have the Samsung s8 and wont work. I'm going to contact fitbit nd see what they say

Best Answer

I too am finding this problem since the iOS11 update. I never had any problems connecting to GPS before the update. Sometimes my app is wanting me to log in and that is just as irritating.

Best Answer