Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Protection for your Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is anyone else scared about not being able to put a screen protector on their blaze???! I always try to be careful but I am a little nervous about it.
Best Answer
55 REPLIES 55

That thought hasn't even crossed my mind.  I have had iPhones since launch, and have never had one on them - never had any issues.  

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

I saw screen protectors available specifically for the Blaze on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fitbit+blaze+screen+pro...

Best Answer

I saw that too, was thinking might be worthwhile buy. Wonder if it wold effect responsiveness? 

2015 Fitbit flex (retired) Charge HR /Blaze/Aria 2016 Put one foot in front of the other..and REPEAT
Best Answer
The screen on my 14 montth old Surge looks as clean as it did when i opened the package
Best Answer

I would like to know if they plan on making one available for those who would rather be safe than sorry!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dmadnana

They already have them. Personally I don't use screen protectors as they wash out the screen and out of all my gadgets which is a TON I have never had any scratches.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fitbit+blaze+screen+pro...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I plan on covering mine with a wrist sweat band for some added (but removable) protection.
I was never a fan of screen protectors. They do a good job but it feels backwards to me to spend money on high quality gorilla glass and then cover it up with 10 dollar plastic.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@tdquatrini wrote:
Is anyone else scared about not being able to put a screen protector on their blaze???! I always try to be careful but I am a little nervous about it.

The screen of the Blaze is made of Corning Gorilla Glass. Its highly unlikely you'll be able to scratch it. The watch frame that it snaps into will most likely receive the most abuse.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did not know that, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I got s screen protector on Amazon works just fine

Sent from my iPhone
2015 Fitbit flex (retired) Charge HR /Blaze/Aria 2016 Put one foot in front of the other..and REPEAT
Best Answer
0 Votes

My 14 month old Surge with Gorilla Glass 3, the same as the Blaze has, shows absolutely no signs of wear or scratches. It looks as clean as the day i received it.

Best Answer
I have a screen protector on mine that I got from amazon. You can't even tell it's there. However, I never put one on my surge and after 6 months of use, I had no scratches on it so I'm not sure if you need it.
Best Answer
I haven't had mine long and its already got a tiny scratch on it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! Thanks for taking the time to visit this thread. Fitbit doesn't have our own screen protectors, so if you're grabbing one from any retailer, you'll have to do so at your own risk. As mentioned by @MikeS1971 the Blaze is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 so it shoudn't get damaged. If you experience any issue with your tracker reach out to out support team so they can assist you. 

I'll be around if you have any questions! 🙂  

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Like I said, only had mine for a short time and it has a scratch on it. I can feel it with my fingernail so I know it's not just a blemish. Suggestions?
Best Answer

I have a screen protector on ALL of my Fitbits including the Blaze and have a no issues with it interferring with its functions. The screen is the most vulnerable area, why not protect it.

Best Answer

I have one on mine. Is there something I'm missing? Does it say somewhere NOT to put one on it? I haven't had any issues with mine with the protector on it.

Best Answer

I have one on mine. Does NOT affect its responsiveness whatsoever. Protect your investment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @docwatkins! Thanks for sharing your experience, it's great to know you are using a screen protector for your Blaze, as with any electronic device it doesn't hurt to protect the screen. I use screen protectors for all my devices, phone, tablets, laptop, video games, etc but I haven't tried one on my tracker. @FairyGrl82 did you reach out to our support team for assitance?  

I'll be around if you have any questions! Smiley Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes