Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is regarding the 250 steps per hour feature. It would be nice to be able to check at anytime during an hour how many steps have been allotted to that hour. Also on the hours you do not complete the 250 steps it would be nice to check and see how many steps were actually taken and how short you were.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This is a Feature Request that had enough votes to get the attention of the developers and has been added to the latest firmware. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@urkson  The Blaze will show you how many steps you have taken towards your 250/hr.  If I go to my Today screen, then tap the screen, there is an icon that states "0" steps this hour. 

Do you see that on yours?

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine only shows total steps and the number of hours where I have met the 250 steps which is the same info on displayed my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just went to the today screen again and this time it does show steps for the hour but I dont have hours complete that I saw before.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now I see said the blind man. Changed again but now I get it. If you have not completed the full 250 steps it will tell you how many steps completed and if you have completed the 250 for the hour it will just tell you how many hours completed.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a Feature Request that had enough votes to get the attention of the developers and has been added to the latest firmware. 

Best Answer
0 Votes