Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red flashing light

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tonight my blaze started flashing red lights for just a few seconds. I've never noticed that before. Should I be concerned?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Lucy60Welcome.... Was it a small reflective light in the top left hand corner of the Blaze.. If so you are seeing reflection form the detector for the available light strength to enable the tracker to display your screen in the optimal light conditions.  I may being wrong about the use,but another Fitbitter or Moderator can correct me.

Light sensor 2.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Lucy60Welcome.... Was it a small reflective light in the top left hand corner of the Blaze.. If so you are seeing reflection form the detector for the available light strength to enable the tracker to display your screen in the optimal light conditions.  I may being wrong about the use,but another Fitbitter or Moderator can correct me.

Light sensor 2.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Your correct @Colinm39, this is the light sensor, an just some light sorce reflecting off ot.

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @Lucy60@Colinm39 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see that your inquiry has been answered, if you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I'm almost certain the red lights was coming from the same source as the green light underneath next to the skin. It happened so quickly I can't be 100% positive.  Green lights flashing red. Could that be possible and if so why? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I charged my fit bit 2 and then I got a red light.  Help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's what mine was doing.  Tried to reboot but still got red light.  Maybe it wasn't charged?

Best Answer
0 Votes

That would not be the sensor on the front. 

I'm not sure what the complete color or colors used in the heart rate sensor.. It might be that there is both red and green led's.. Does it stay red? 

Best Answer
0 Votes