Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder to move stopped working after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I updated my Fitbit a few days ago and I've noticed that since then, I've stopped getting that vibrating reminder to move if I haven't got 250 steps before the last 10 minutes of the hour. 

Ive actually waited a couple of times specifically to see whether it will vibrate and it doesn't. Is there any way I can fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Open the app, go to dashboard,  press the hourly move button press the cog for settings and press the slider on.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

The slider is already on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I am checking the new watch faces

Arc gives the notification,

Multistat does not.

I am now checking Chronograph. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

All the 3 new clock faces (Arc, Multistat and Chronograph) give me a reminder to move.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there guys @AlbertStClair @eez_38 @Hybridangel! Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having issues with the Reminders to Move feature.

All clock faces should give you a reminder to move. For that reason, my first recommendation would be to restart your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

If this doesn't make any difference, try to set up your tracker as a new device as this could help clearing up anything in the tracker. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and you can try to see if this gives you the notifications for Reminders To Move.

Let me know how it goes and if you notice it to work with certain clock faces only.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes