Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair center for Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitibit have any repair centers? 

My Bladge is not showing heart rate, upon trouble shooting found out that tracker is defective and out of warranty. It doesn’t make sense of just throwing a tracker which is $200.

Is this how Fitbit plans on selling more and more models? 

Best Answer
73 REPLIES 73

No, fitbit don't have any repair centers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was literally on the phone with a tech about my malfunctioning Aria scale (only 2 months out of warranty), and she said she would send me via e-mail a list of repair centers in my area.

I don't have an e-mail.

So I checked here and you're saying there are no repair centers?  Have I been lied to?  I will go with another company if this is the case.  I was on the phone with her for about half an hour and expected better from a company I thought had my back.

Best Answer

Well, I'm just a fitbit user and although I'm fairly confident that fitbit do not have repair centres I guess we ought to trust that a fitbit employee knows better than me. If you don't get the email in a couple of days I would get back to them.

If you do get the list I'd appreciate it if you could let us know - if I am wrong I need to make sure I don't repeat my error

Best Answer

My screen turned pink and green and is stuck there. Won’t sync and keeps flashing every 10 seconds or so. Tried to recharge it to see if that works, but no go???

Best Answer

Don't know if they have repair centers, but the Blaze at least, is designed as a throw away item. It's exchanged if under warranty, or you get 25%  discount offer. No repair option. The Blaze is my first Fitbit so IDK if all the trackers are and have always been non repairable.

The scale is probably more a repairable item? Would hope they know what they're talking about if they said they'd provide a repair location. Might not be actually Fitbit. You said it's out of warranty anyway. Why not look for repair on your own? I googled repairing the scale and got results where people take it apart themselves.

Best Answer

where is a location where i can get my fit bit blaze battery replaced. it will  not stay charged for more than a day. I live in southeastern Ohio. Athens ohio and Huntington W Va are close.

Best Answer

I have the same problem, Fitbit blaze, battery just stopped charging recently, will only hold a charge for a few minutes.  So Fitbit doesn’t have any service centers or no one seems to know of any non Fitbit backed service centers.  Seems they want you to keep purchasing new watches out of warranty 

https://www.joesge.com

found someone who repairs 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
Thank you for the info.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

They sent me a new one when I posted my problem on twitter with a photo of my watch.

Le meas,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

I have the exact same problem. Just that intermittently it requests that I change clock. i do this and all's well only to have the routine repeated next 2 days

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have either the same or similar problem with my Blaze. However, I checked my charging ports/charging sensor on the back of the watch face and noticed that my charging sensors have worn down causing the watch tp not charge (this is what i believe is happening). As a note: I was deployed to Afghanistan and averaged 15000-20000 steps per day between my daily commute and workouts. So it has helped up as far as functioning but the charging ports are worn or burnt out for the copper tone starting to have divots were the pins touch on the charging sensor. I was contemplating on seeing if i could use a work bench/soldiering tool to put a coat of soldier on each of the 4 charging sensors for ensuring connectivity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the worst thing about FITBIT watches. My Fitbit stopped working (showing black screen) and not getting charge. I reached our to their support via email and they say they can not help me out as I am out of warranty. I lost $200 by investing it in their non-repairable product.

I will never recommend their product to any one.

Best Answer

Same man... absolute bullcrap! my fiancée has the Charge HR, and hers is going strong with no issues whatsoever. I have the Blaze (we purchased 3 months apart) and mine started acting up last year. I was just outside of warranty and was offered a discount. Heck no this is not an outlier there are many Blaze owners having the same exact issues. As of yesterday I can't hold a charge more than 4 hours. This tells me it's product error not user error. And Fitbit should take ownership in making things right with Blaze owners. Alas they will not.... they got their money why would they stand with customers. 

Best Answer

My Blaze stopped holding a charge last week - went from working perfectly fine to going from fully charged to dead in 4 hours or less. Has anyone had any luck finding a repair center for the Blaze? I looked online and found the batteries for sale for $11-20 and how-to videos, but would rather have a professional do it who has better tools than me.  I hate to buy another one - these things aren’t exactly cheap if they’re considered throw aways at the end of their lives. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your service for our country!  The battery only last 1-1.5 years. There is saudering involved in replacing the battery. Fitbit sent a new one to me when I called to see where I could find a battery.  Just in the past couple of months the newest one quit working (battery again). If you have a ‘FixIt’ repair store near you they maybe able to help you   . That’s where I’m going I think. Good luck!! 

Best Answer

Exact same thing happened to me.  Was offered 25% discount on another product.  I will never buy another fitbit.  My husband has had a Garmin for 6 years with no issues.  I am getting one of those.

Best Answer

I have 2 fitbits, bith with broken straps. I chatted with at least 2 independent reps about fixing the strap (it didnt come off such that i can buy a new  strap and change it, it's  broken broken). Very poor customer service, he confirmed they do not have physical repair centers and dirwcted me to their website for strap replacement policy. He could have at least told me what i need to do to get it fixed. And i refuse to buy a 3rd device again because the strap broke.  

Best Answer

What do you mean you can't buy a strap and replace it because it's broken broken?

Blaze was discontinued about a year and a half ago so accessories are getting harder to find. I bought a replacement strap that included the frame the blaze pebble snaps into, for around $10 on Amazon a while back. Try Amazon. There might still be sellers there.

Best Answer

Thanks. I will try that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes