Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replying to texts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi fitbit, just to say,  will you be able to add the ability to text on the watch itself.  Most smart watches have a few words already you can use like ok, hi, bye, yes, no, ect. Or scrible.  It is a massive let down for most people. It would make life lot easier.

Please consider this,

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you added your vote to the request https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Preloaded-quick-text-reply-on-Blaze/idi-p/121711...

It is the feature request forum where the Fitbit users can add their ideas for the developers.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Have you added your vote to the request https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Preloaded-quick-text-reply-on-Blaze/idi-p/121711...

It is the feature request forum where the Fitbit users can add their ideas for the developers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Vote on this suggestion!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be great to have the ability to respond to text messages in the Fitbit Blaze.

As I search the ideas forum and there is an overwhelming request to have it and would keep your current loyal customers and improve sales for existing customers.

It's already a part of the versa and the loyal consumers have been asking since 2017.

Pls put this feature on the Blaze. I get compliments on my blaze to this very day. It would be great added touch. It also shows Fitbit cares and responds to it's loyal customers.

Best Answer

Hello,

It would be great to have the ability to respond to text messages for the Blaze.

If the programming team can add this feature to other Fitbit  watches,. Why not add it to the Blaze. We have remained loyal customers. I love my blaze.

Pls allow us to continue say Fitbit is an Awesome Company and stands behind it's customers and products

Best Answer
0 Votes