Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Policy on Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before I pre-order the Blaze, I'm just curious as to what is the return policy once I get it?  I'm afraid to get it and it not work out for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Believe it uses the same Fitbit Policy:

URL: Returns & Warranty

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Believe it uses the same Fitbit Policy:

URL: Returns & Warranty

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TMNTLover As stated above, the standard Fitbit return policy will apply to Blaze. That means you'll have a 45-day window in which to decide whether you're happy with your purchase. If you're anything less than satisfied, you will be able to return it for a refund.

(Not related, but I'm curious - who is your favorite turtle? Mine's Donatello.)

Best Answer

Thanks for all the help.  This was my first post and I appreciate the quick responses.

I love them all but my favorite turtle is Michelangelo Heart

Best Answer

So wait! I read "you have 45 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund." I'm guessing that applies to Pre-Orders??? If that is the case, by the time March is here the 45 day grace period is up right? I just want to verify before I Pre-Order, if anyone knows for sure.

Best Answer

It would be good to get clarification on that, but I would assume that the date of purchase is when your card is charged, which is supposed to happen in March when it ships.

Best Answer

When the card isn't charged yet, officially it's not been bought yet so the return and warranty can't apply from the day having pre-ordered but from the date the card has been charged and the tracker been sent to you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you havent recieved it yet there is nothing to warranty. 

Best Answer

@mintsrock You have 45-days from the day your order arrives to return it via the refund policy at fitbit.com.

Edit: clarified policy.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer