Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run vs Walk Calorie difference?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey all! I apologize if this has been asked a million times before! So I recently got my Blaze (Amazing, love it). I have been tracking my walks/light jog with the Run option. I was looking through the app and saw that there was a "Walk" option. Does the difference in what I choose to track effect the calories it calculates that I burned? Or is it just for accurate distance measurements?

Thank you in advance!!!

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Mendez5721. Don't worry about the activity you selected. I think that jogging is almost the same as running, you just go a little bit slower. From now on, you can select the "Walk" option if you prefer.

If you want to edit the log you already have, you just need to do the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the exercise tile
  2. Tap the exercise you want to edit
  3. Tap the pencil icon
  4. Change the information you want
  5. Tap Log It
  6. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Mendez5721. Don't worry about the activity you selected. I think that jogging is almost the same as running, you just go a little bit slower. From now on, you can select the "Walk" option if you prefer.

If you want to edit the log you already have, you just need to do the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the exercise tile
  2. Tap the exercise you want to edit
  3. Tap the pencil icon
  4. Change the information you want
  5. Tap Log It
  6. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes