Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule for Notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hope to suggest add schedule for Notifications.  I am not hope to recived any notifications in my sleep time.

Thx

Fai

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @fai1106. Welcome to the Community, I'm glad to see you around! 🙂

This is a really good suggestion. I was able to find a similar request where you can definitely add your vote and comments and the more people votes for the suggestion, the more chances it gets to be reviewed. You may see the suggestion by clicking here.

In the meantime, you can try to set  your phone to "Do Not Disturb" and since your phone itself will not be getting notifications, this will too reflect to your Blaze. You can also try to turn off the notifications on your Blaze before going to sleep by swiping your finger down from the clock screen and here you will have an option to have notifications on or off.

Anything else, I'm here to help.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @fai1106. Welcome to the Community, I'm glad to see you around! 🙂

This is a really good suggestion. I was able to find a similar request where you can definitely add your vote and comments and the more people votes for the suggestion, the more chances it gets to be reviewed. You may see the suggestion by clicking here.

In the meantime, you can try to set  your phone to "Do Not Disturb" and since your phone itself will not be getting notifications, this will too reflect to your Blaze. You can also try to turn off the notifications on your Blaze before going to sleep by swiping your finger down from the clock screen and here you will have an option to have notifications on or off.

Anything else, I'm here to help.

Best Answer

It would be nice if Fotbit honored the DND settings on yhe phone.

But please allow the silent alarm to go off.

Best Answer

Thanks for mentioning that @Rich_Laue; I forgot to add it to my previous post but it should honor the Do Not Disturb setting as the phone itself is not getting any notification, the tracker should do the same.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess i didn't think it completely out, @FerdinandFitbit, if the phone is no longer pushing the notifacation popups, the Blaze wont be recieving them.  Ah duh...Cat Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi@FerdinandFirbit

Thank you for your reply. But I cannot to use DND, because I am on call duty user. Schedule notifications function can provide good time to rest. I think in this moment we can disable bluetooth in our phone, then Blaze cannot received any message. Smiley Tongue

Fai

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you kidding?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is now 2018 and apps and features are upon us. I can turn my phone to silent mode, so that it still records a call log, including time of call, etc, but you can't figure out a way to make fitbit ionic not disturb my sleep? Saying this is something to vote on is just a way to get out of taking responsibility. The fit bit 'knows' when I am asleep, number 1, which is why we all bought fitbit. Number 2, pebble had do not disturb hours, and you, fitbit, bought pebble. Get it together fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes