Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen glitch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Lines across the bottom of the screen, can this be mended?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to welcome you @louisehobson. If your tracker's display isn't working properly, I recommend restarting your Blaze by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I’m sorry but it hasn’t helped. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @louisehobson. Could you please provide me with a picture of the damage you are seeing on your Blaze?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had exactly the same problem. Went to bed with it normal - woke up with a black mark/ lines o the bottom of my screen. All else is working well but the reset hasn’t improved things 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screen malfunction within 3 months of purchaseScreen malfunction within 3 months of purchase

Appears on all screens despite resettingAppears on all screens despite resetting

Uploading some pictures to show the fault that has literally appeared overnight - just sleeping nothing that might have damaged the screen! 

Best Answer
0 Votes