Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protectors for the Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

Not had my Blaze long and I can see a 3-4mm long scratch on it 😥

I see tempered glass or film are the options. Can I ask if anyone uses a screen protector and if they do, is there a better brand or type to choose from?

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the forums!

This Is the kind I always buy for any of my devices

https://www.amazon.com/Ace-Protector-lifetime-Replacement-Warranty/dp/B01BN52BDE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&...

Hope to see you around the forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Not sure where you are located but I use the tempered glass protectors

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tempered-Glass-Screen-Protector-for-Fitbit-Blaze-Smart-Watch-Pack-of-2-/2...

They seem to work well. I recently did a hike and the protector broken after a particularly heavy knock on a tree, it was easy to remove and the blaze screen was scratch and damage free

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered the tempered glass screen protectors for my Blaze from Amazon and they work wonderfully. I hit my Blaze against something and I thought I had cracked my screen, but when I removed the screen protector, my screen was perfectly in tact. Only the screen protector cracked.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Cardiffgareth, @kizzee29@Neuepe and @WendyB it's great to see you around.

I just want to let you know that I have read some good reviews from other users that have used screen protectors for their Blaze to keep them protected. You can take a look at this post, where a friend is providing some really good tips that you can apply with your tracker. Just remember that these accessories are not offered by Fitbit but you can always make use of them.

I hope this helps, catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you remove the screen protector?  I've not been able to remove it, even with a heat gun. 

Best Answer
0 Votes