Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. 

Yesterday evening my blaze started to display black and white pixels across the whole screen. It switches between this and the normal screen. 

Please help! I really love using my fitbit and would be so upset if it couldn't be fixed. 

Many thanks, 

Rachel 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Mine too yesterday evening I tried to reset too but it was still off but the green lights were on

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze did the same thing on Saturday April 21st, it still syncs, green lights flash, it fully charges. When i reset it, the Fitbit logo comes like normal, but it wont display anything else after that except a battery Icon in the top left corner. Its seems fishy to me, like a software problem. I called tech support they said sorry its out of warranty. I'm not sure if spending $160 on a watch that lasts a year and half is in my family's future. The kicker is 4 of the 6 of us have fitbits, so it will be a bummer to switch everyone to another brand. Tech support did offer me coupon of a new tracker, but said it wont apply to any of the new watches, which is where they fall short. Not sure what else to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It finally worked when I connected it to my computer I guess it was a software problem as you mentioned already.. I don’t think I’d buy that brand again.. cause It happened often start working after two days 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your reply
How did you connect the FitBit to your PC?

Mine still isn't working 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes