Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Blaze won't keep a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a replacement Blaze which has died less than a year into having it. I was told the original warranty covered it, so I am no longer covered. I noticed you can longer buy a Blaze so I'm guessing they don't make it anymore. My question is, which Fitbit lasts the longest? I don't want to have to spend $200 every year. There is no place to repair it which seems very un-environmental to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

im having the same problem , havent used mine for over a month now , 

fitbit says its my phone , Samsung Galaxy S8+, and i have to wait for the IT team to sort it out ,, im not happy , i used that on a daily basis ,, and have had no joy from fitbit, only to say its not worth sending me a replacement , so im left with an expensive piece of junk atm 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i am having the same problem , haven't used mine for over a month now , 

fitbit says its my phone , Samsung Galaxy S8+, and i have to wait for the IT team to sort it out ,, im not happy , i used that on a daily basis ,, and have had no joy from fitbit, only to say its not worth sending me a replacement , so im left with an expensive piece of junk atm 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Funny...I just bought a new phone as well, Samsung J7 Star. I just turned off as many things that could drain the battery of my Blaze and we'll see what happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes