Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share to Facebook?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've seen a couple of Facebook friends whose Fitbit posts daily activity stats to Facebook, but the settings on my Blaze only show sharing to Twitter, which I don't use. Can the Blaze do this? Or even a way to manually share stats? The only way I've been able to do it so far is to screenshot my Fitbit Dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit currently does  not share your account daily stats to Facebook,. Your friends might be using IFTTT which I'm also using. The plus in this and why I started shattering this way almost 2 years ago,  is that I have complete control of the wording and what stats to share.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
The sharing is done by whatever is setup in your phone. If you have your phone setup to ahare via Facebook, then the Fitbit app will also be able to. It's not Blaze that shares your post, it's the Fitbit app.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit currently does  not share your account daily stats to Facebook,. Your friends might be using IFTTT which I'm also using. The plus in this and why I started shattering this way almost 2 years ago,  is that I have complete control of the wording and what stats to share.

Best Answer