Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing incorrect amount of steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I started using Fitbit watch yesterday. It showed on watch that I had over 11,000 steps but the app. recorded over 4,000. I am obviously doing something wrong. Any advice?

Loey

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Loey, when was the last time your tracker synced? The only way the app will know what the data on the tracker is, is by doing a sync. 

Best Answer
I have it set to sync all the time.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @Loey and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

As mentioned, your tracker needs to be constantly syncing for you to see your information updated. Are you verifying that your Blaze is syncing? If you aren't, I recommend checking this.

Now if the tracker is actually syncing, please make sure that you are not manually logging activities like walk or run, since these activities might take away some of your information.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you for this info. The problem appears to have resolved itself this morning.

Best Answer

Those are great news @Loey, I am glad to hear that your tracker is now working. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes