Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Score and average sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The new feature of sleep track score adds a bit new insight of the quality of the sleep. However, there is often no sleep scores if having mini naps or no sleep and the counting of the average sleep score neglects data from those days. There are weeks when I had a few nights with less than 3 hrs sleep but longer sleep time for the next day - my sleep score counted as above 80 which indicates average good sleep but I could be actually having 4~5 hrs sleep per night on average. I remember before the introduction of sleep score, fitbits app can still count average sleep hours for the week. Will there be a way to switch back to the old way of counting? The old way actually makes more sense despite fancy sleep score counting feature

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @WendyAidy, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with the Fitbit app and the Sleep Score feature. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

I suggest you to participate in our Ideas Board with your comments and votes, there are some suggestions that are similar to yours, suggestions that you can find here.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes