Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Times

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze is showing me asleep until I sync with my iphone. It will show me as asleep until 9:30am, even though I got up at 7:00am. The stages will show that time as awake and it will record my steps, but it will include the hours in my total sleep time. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @dfrenchy. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your sleep not being recorded correctly. Here are some tips that can help:

-Your sleep is automatically calculated by your tracker based on autodetection. Autodetection is based on your movement. When you haven’t moved for about an hour, your tracker assumes that you’re asleep. Morning movement tells your tracker that you’re awake. If you’re not moving but not asleep for long periods of time it’s possible for your tracker to falsely record sleep, in which case you can delete the sleep log from your history.

-Be sure that when you wake up, you walk around a bit or move your hands for your tracker to know that you're no longer sleeping.

-Just in case, it would be a good call to restart your tracker to ensure it is working properly. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Try this out and let me know if you still need more help or if you notice this to still happen often.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to agree with the walking around. I often lay in bed a while, if i sync to soon, this time gets recorded as sleeping. If i get out of bed, and do things for 5-10 minutes, or wait for the all day sync to hapoen, my sleep gets recorded correctly. 

To me it seems a manual sync will trigger some flag tyat the all day sync doesn't, durring the l sleep calculations.

Best Answer
0 Votes