Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep and heart rate data on the same graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

is there a way to see both my sleep cycles AND my heart rate on the same chart? having to toggle "this is my heart" on one tab, and "this is my sleep on another seems like a big miss.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @JiffyDealer. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

This is a really great idea! Personally, I would really like to be able to see my heart rate and sleep data on one graph to have a more clear understanding on my sleep each night, however, I wast trying to see if there's any plans on doing something like this and it seems that it's not something we would be seeing anytime soon 😕

I stumbled upon this suggestion where one of our moderators have already informed that this is not currently planned.

If you have any other ideas, we'd love to hear them, so keep them coming! If you need anything at all, be sure to let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dude, i would like to see this as well.  just got fb blaze and when perusing my data, that was the first thing i thought of was to be able to see both hr and sleep state on one chart.  so, being a new customer for fb, i would suggest that Ferdinand talk to his peeps at fb and see if they could fit it in to their plans". i am a new customer to fitbit and companies need to listen to their customers.  im also a software engineer myself and i know it should be a snap to plot hr together with sleep state.  could be a simple flat file.  i would like to just see that the hr parameter be added to the sleep state graph.  should be simple enough.  on another note, lots of other companies would be interested in my business ( including Apple).  Although i havent been interested in an apple watch, i would be curious if they already have this feature and if not could add it ?  hmmm...

Best Answer
0 Votes