Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze cannot turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze now won't turn on. I have tried the combination of pressing/holding the left button and bottom right button. The screen will show up during charging (full batt). But as soon as I turn off the charger, Blaze is dead. I have only started using it for less than 2 months.

Appreciate any help or advise here.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @xcode and thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself.

I would like to know if your tracker responds at the moment of putting it to charge? Are you able to see it displaying at the moment of placing it in the cradle? In the meantime, I recommend restarting your Blaze a couple of times more. 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, nothing works. It can only be turned on when charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue and mine is brand new. I was able to sync it to my phone and now I can't get it to turn on. It will come on when it is in the charger and say full battery but it won't allow me to change screens. As soon as it is out of the charger, it goes black and will not respond to anything. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue, except that now my Blaze won't even turn on in the charger.

Best Answer

My Fitbit Blaze turned off this morning, completely dead. I been charging it all day and it won’t turn on. I tried the power reset but still not coming on. But I am receiving my texts still and alarm but it’s not turning on when I get them. Help.

Best Answer
0 Votes