Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze has been working well since I bought it a few months ago.  Last week I updated it and had the new sleep stages displaying in the morning.  This morning I woke up and saw only the older sleep pattern (vertical lines showing restless and awake, not stages like light, deep and REM).  The only thing I can think of is that I updated my phone to Android Nougat yesterday.  

Is there a setting that I could I have hit to remove the sleep stages and return to the older sleep pattern?

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Same here! I liked the sleep stages and it all the sudden disappeared. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happen to me, I have made no changes to blaze or phone in the last 5 days

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me as well. I made no changes to my phone or Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has switched back and forth every other day. Not sure why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

MIne too.........I really like the sleep stages feature.....this morning it was back to the plain vertical lines!!  I have performed no updates!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah same here. Had it for a few nights now reverted to the old style without the stages info. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, messaged support and they say restart, that did nothing

this seems to be a recurring issue with fitbit. Random stops and data

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue with me, and I didn't make any changes to my tracker or my phone.  Restarting tracker and phone also didn't fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Chiming in, this mornings syncretic tied my sleep the old way.  Asked my Daughter and she experienced the same thing.  Another Friend said hers was fine.....what's going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just adding that I lost my sleep stages too. 😞 Worked great for 10 days. I guess we'll see when it comes back?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is gone as well. Had it for about a week and then gone. My wife hasn't had it yet and I kept telling her it would show up soon only to see mine disappear too! What's up Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same happened to me after 6 days. Not sure how to fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. When I switched from the Flex to my new Alta HR on April 20th, I could see the sleep stages and thought it was a feature of the Alta. But two nights ago, it went back to the old display. I think it may have coincided with an update of the Fitbit app (for Android). I'm very unhappy about the loss of this feature!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yip me too. Been on new sleep for a month but gone today. No change from me. Fitbit what's going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes