Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps Per Hour Inaccurate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else have an issue where the steps per hour number does not match, app vs. device? My Blaze states I had 9 of 9 hours but when I open the app it states I hit 250+ 8 out of 9 hours. I synced the Blaze so I'm unsure of what the issue could be. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @Nikki412! Yes, as @Rich_Laue mentioned, this is a bug. However, our engineers are working to resolve it. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Yes, do a quick search of the android, Charge 2, and this forum, youll find a few threads on this

Best Answer

Thanks! I see the ongoing thread now...and how long it's been going on. 😞 Let's hope they actually get a fix soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Nikki412! Yes, as @Rich_Laue mentioned, this is a bug. However, our engineers are working to resolve it. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

Best Answer

Any idea if there is a fix for this?  I just noticed the past couple of days I have had the same problem that my Blaze is accurately showing that I have hit my active 10 out of 10 hours - but the app on my iPhone for both days says I haven't hit the 250 steps for my first hour (which for me is the 8am hour). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @RatedE! Thanks for the details that you mentioned. Currently, there isn't a fix or workaround; rest assure that our engineers are working on a fix. 

In the meantime, you may want to check the stats that you get in your Blaze display. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem/issue with my Blaze. Hope a resolution is forthcoming.

Best Answer