Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps didn't reset on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I just got my Blaze yesterday and it showed about 1200 steps on it already.  Also, it did not reset last night so it is just building on those steps?????  Thanks for any help.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Bcup5836! Welcome to the Forums.

Let me help you out with this.

It is quite possible that the Blaze was on from even before you purchased it. If the Fitbit is on, even if it was not setup to an account, it could've been counting steps and that's why you see those steps. Waiting until it resets to setup your account would be best in this situation.

As for the restarting at midnight situation, has it continued to fail at that since then or did it finally reset last night? Please let me know.

I'll be moving your thread to the Blaze board as I think it is better suited for it.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your response. I did reach out to customer service and they were able to help me reset my Blaze. I haven’t had any further issues I am loving it!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bcup5836.

Glad to know that you got the help you needed in syncing your Fitbit again!

If you have the time, feel free to visit our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about in there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes