Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get faceplate back into band!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
This may sound like a stupid question, but how the heck do you put the Fitbit Blaze back into the band after you've charged it?! I'm afraid I'm going to break it. Thanks in advance to anyone for your help!

Amanda
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Just need to gently push it back. It seems odd but it won't break

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22
Just need to gently push it back. It seems odd but it won't break
Best Answer
Thank you! I ended up getting it back in, but it sure took a long time lol
Best Answer

@AMorelli Welcome to the Community! I'm pretty sure this may help you in the future: 

1. Place your Blaze face down. You can tell it is face down when two buttons are on the left and one button is on the right.
  2. Find the pin opposite the removal switch, and slide it into the hole in the frame
  3. Pull the switch while sliding the band into place, then release the switch to lock the band into the frame.

@cactusjack Thank you for your help Smiley Happy

Hope this helps you Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I just finished charging the Blaze for the first time. I have watched the video and read the comments here. I still cannot get it back into the wristband . 

The Moderator mentioned finding a pin opposite te removal switch. I don't see a "removal switch" nor did I use such switch to remove the Blaze from the band initially.

Desperately need help!

"I am thankful to be part of the "Platinum Club"...aka men and women over the age of 50 that are taking care of their bodies."
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nevermind, I figured it out...whew!Smiley Very Happy

"I am thankful to be part of the "Platinum Club"...aka men and women over the age of 50 that are taking care of their bodies."
Best Answer

It's easy when knowing how.. feeling a bit like being a watch maker to.. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my Blaze for months and have never had trouble with it.  This week when I took the face off the charger and tried to pop it back into the band, it wouldn't snap in.  I can get it to stay in the band but the all the buttons won't work/move.  I can get the bottom right button to depress but the others will not move.  Please help!  Now I cannot read anything on the darn thing because I cant change screens

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my Blaze for months and have never had trouble with it.  This week when I took the face off the charger and tried to pop it back into the band, it wouldn't snap in.  I can get it to stay in the band but the all the buttons won't work/move.  I can get the bottom right button to depress but the others will not move.  Please help!  Now I cannot read anything on the darn thing because I cant change screens

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KC4OSU are you sure the tracker is not inserted upside down?

I would pop the Blaze out and check, and while it id out try the buttons on both the frame and the tracker.

Best Answer
Yes. It is right side up and the buttons work when the tracker is not in
the frame. When I insert the tracker only the bottom right button will
work (move)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @KC4OSU! This happened to me once, the reason why the buttons weren't working properly was because I wasn't inserting the tracker in the correct way. I recommend watching this video about changing wristbands, so you can make sure it's snapping correctly. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
Thank you Silvia. I watched the video and tried re-inserting the face. It
is lined up correctly but only the bottom right button will move/click.
Also, ever since this started, the battery will only last 5-6 hours! There
is something really wrong with this device! Any suggestions? Can I send
it back?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great news @KC4OSU! In regards to your Blaze battery not lasting, I would like you to restart your tracker. After this, make sure that you're charging your tracker to 100%. 

Let me know how your tracker works after this. Robot Happy

Best Answer

I just got a Fitbit Blaze yesterday.  having the same problem.  I read the moderator's comment about a pin across from the removal switch, but I don't see a removal switch, or a pin. 

I can't get the darn thing back into the band.  I stopped short of pushing it in with all my weight behind it.  It can't be this hard.  WTF do I do?  Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @jak9dmb! If you're changing wristbands, you just need to follow this procedure. There's a video about how to change wristbands and how to properly insert the tracker into it. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer

i am literally about to throw mine out the window i just can't get the stupid banks back on I've tried a millions times my fingers slip all over the place. i just wanna put the stupid thing on

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @steph89! I'm sorry about the frustration that you're experiencing with your tracker. I would like you to try watching the video about changing wristbands

Hope this sort it out the issue. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

The question has nothing to do with the strap! Stop confusing people! 

Best Answer

How do you get this thing back into the frame?  don't need to know about changing the wristband! 

Moderator edit: format and word choice 

Best Answer
0 Votes