Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no fix for notifications??

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got off the phone with Fitbit and was basically told there is nothing they can do for my issues. The trouble shooting is a waste of time as it will still not work. My Fitbit Blaze no longer receives texts and continues to vibrate after I answer a call from my cell phone. I am surprised it is taking this long to get a fix for this issue. Anyone else told the same thing when you call Fitbit direct? 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I've not had notifications for 4 months. Don't hold your breath for a fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wasn't getting notifications for quite some months also and my phone was slowing down greatly.

Turned off Bluetooth Classic on the Blaze and turned off the Keep Alive Widget.

Now I am getting notifications with just the normal Bluetooth pairing and the phone is also much quicker.

I had to turn off message notifications on the Blaze and add it to the App notifications to get messages to work though

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is anyone from Fitbit going to respond with an actual fix for this known issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not received any notifications for sometime now too. I keep re-setting my Fitbit Blaze and also on the app but no luck.. I havent had the chance to contact Fitbit yet but reading here, seems like that wont help either 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok.. I just got done chatting with Fitbit support.. In my case, I just needed to update my Fitbit app. So, please check and see if your app needs to be updated also. I hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have the Blaze? And did updating the app work for you? I did that also and it still does not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No one from Fitbit still has not replied to my questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I do have Fitbit Blaze and updating the Fitbit app worked for me. I am pretty sure you must have tried to reset your Blaze also right? (Hold left and bottom right keys until you see the Fitbit logo)

Best Answer

Thanks- Did all that also and still not working. Calls work fine and calendar reminders work. The texts won't come through. 

Best Answer
0 Votes