Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze will not take a charge or start at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I just worked with Customer service and they told me how to restart my Blaze.  Hold down the left button and the right lower button for about 10 seconds and it will restart the Blaze.

When I did that the screen showed that it needed to be put on the charger.  It now appears to be accepting a charge.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

My Blaze just stoped working also. Nothing at all. not sure what to do. Way past warranty

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  Wednesday morning I got up and my fitbit was not working.  When I put it on the charger it does not light up to show it is being charged.  I have had my Blaze for only 14 months.  I don't know what to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just worked with Customer service and they told me how to restart my Blaze.  Hold down the left button and the right lower button for about 10 seconds and it will restart the Blaze.

When I did that the screen showed that it needed to be put on the charger.  It now appears to be accepting a charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried restarting the Blaze by holding down the left button and the lower right button for approx 10 seconds.  That worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called Fitbit and the staff member helped me bring my blaze back. Push the left button and the lower right button at the same time for 30 second. It worked, then recharge it for 2 hours.
Best Answer
0 Votes