Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strap Size

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I realise there is a size guide but I don't have easy access to a printer and I'm more concerned about the size I currently have.

As a back story, my band has started to break (not unsurprising as I have had numerous Charge HRs) but at least it's just the band needing replacing.

I have fairly small wrists - just under 6.5 inches and so I went for the small and am waiting for the small to come into stock for a replacement band. However, on measuring the actual strap, the small appears to be 9.5 inches and from the catch to the largest notch, it's about 8.5 inches. I don't understand how this is the small which only goes up.to 6.7 inches?

It definitely has S/P on both parts but I only need it on the third smallest notch which feels wrong, given that I have wrists much closer to the maximum than the minimum of the allowed sizing.

Any ideas? I'm also looking to buy replacement colours as well and want to guarantee they fit properly!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Chrisa86. Regarding to your wristband size inquiry, if in the wristband you are wearing now you see that the size is S/P, don't worry, the one you ordered will fit in your wrist.

I am attaching a chart where you can see the sizes of the Blaze wristbands.

Blaze wristband sizes.PNG

I hope this helps, see you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer