Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for future bands/straps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed when using my Blaze that my wrist gets red marks that look like rashes after a couple days of use. These red marks are appearing where the band without holes is lying. For some reason only half of the band/strap has holes in it. The other half has no holes in it and is therefore not allowing skin to breath. This is a small change, but I think it would help a lot if both the left and right band/strap had holes in it. I'm probably going to cut holes into the half that doesn't currently have them.

It's worth noting that the Basis Peak had a similar problem. But as soon as I switched to their more breathable band the rashes went away.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

To help with this I have started switching to my dominate hand at bedtime. I still get sleep info and my non-dominate arm gets air. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There have been a lot of different bands requested in the feature suggestion, Do a search for bands, if you find a request you agree with add your vote, if not then add your request. 

Please remember that the area we currently are in is for Fitbit users to help Fitbit users out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes