Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my fit blaze for 1 month and loved it. However, I have an issue.  First it stopped syncing with my iPhone 6 two days ago.  I researched on this forum.  I updated my phone version.  No success.  Reset tracker by pushing left and lower right button.  No success and now tracker won't even display info.  Only the Fitbit logo flashes on the tracker display. I removed the Fitbit blaze from Bluetooth on iPhone.  Trying to get that back without success.  Any help to get my Fitbit back operational.  I miss it.

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

A warm welcome to the Community @Frude and thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself. 

If your tracker is not syncing, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing?. After these steps your tracker should sync without an inconvenience.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried it all, still won't sync. I've enjoyed the features in the app for 3 months and now it's basically a watch. Very frustrated and ready to switch to another brand. Any last fixes before I trash it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @ultrafirebike. Have you checked the link I provided in my previous post? If you haven't, I recommend taking a look at that post and follow the instructions provided in the link. Also, could you please tell me which mobile device you use to sync your Blaze? 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Apple iPhone6..Since I've had the problem I have updated my software on my computer, my phone, deleted the app, reloaded the app and followed all the tips and tricks outlined in prior links. I'm frustrated that an expensive item I bought to help me lose weight has turned into a watch. I used to wear $20 timex while working as a nurse until co-workers showed me the capabilities of the Blaze. Bought it for my birthday and now I have basically a timex. Any other suggestions not outlined already?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ultrafirebike, im not sure what the other tips are that where followed. 

However if your phone is near the computer when trying to sync through it, you will need to turn the phones Bluetooth off.

I would also restart the Blaze and the device your trying to sync through. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rich,

I've never tried synching to the computer, only the phone and that's the issue I'm having. I can't synch to the phone after trying all recommended tips.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @ultrafirebike. At this point, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

See you around. Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes