Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature symbol on display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm hoping someone has had this issue before ... My Fitbit Blaze stopped working last night and has been stuck on a screen showing a thermometer. I've made attempts to restart, but the thing will not restart. This happened at 8pm last night, it's now 8am and the screen still shows a thermometer. It was 72 degrees F last night, so the cold temp icon is confusing and frustrating. Any ideas?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Rugby1v Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry you're having problems with your tracker 😕 I can definitely help you with this!

This symbol means that your tracker could be in an undesirable environment, which means that it could be too hot or too cold but if you think this has nothing to do with it and that the environment around you is actually okay, try to restart your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

After that, see if your tracker comes back to life and let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

The pebble would not take a restart. It still shows the thermometer icon. I
think I will just let the battery died, then see what happens.

Steve
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

The pebble would not take a restart. The thermometer icon is still showing. 

I think I'll just let the battery die and put it on the charger to see what happens. 

What's weird is I was not in any extreme temperatures ... It was 72 degrees out and I looked to check the time and saw the thermometer icon. 

Steve

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work and it has now been 6 weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • This did not resolve issue, unable to clear issue
Best Answer
0 Votes