Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track home activities?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was trying to figure out how I can track various chores around my home. I looked at the settings for the blaze and I can choose to have a set of predefined exercise shortcuts on my blaze which seemed very limited. I tried the app but I can only track basic stuff like running, walk, hike or biking. I can log previous activities as well, and here I can choose a large variety including the type of chores I was looking for like cleaning etc.

I decided to track my household cleaning activities as "workout" for a lack of a better option. How can I mark this and other future activities as cleaning?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi litetaker,

just start logging an activitiy like, for example, Aerobic. After having done your household cleaning stop logging that activity. Now open your Web dashboard and click on "log" in the top navigation bar. Choose "Activities" in the next step.

Now you should see a list of recorded activities containg the one you've just logged while cleaning your house. Click on the smybol of a pencil besides "Aerobic" (or whatever activity you had chosen for logging). You now can give that Activity the desired name. If there's already a predefined activity, you can choose that suggestion, otherwise define an individual one that you can use for future loggings.

Regards,

Stefan

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi litetaker,

just start logging an activitiy like, for example, Aerobic. After having done your household cleaning stop logging that activity. Now open your Web dashboard and click on "log" in the top navigation bar. Choose "Activities" in the next step.

Now you should see a list of recorded activities containg the one you've just logged while cleaning your house. Click on the smybol of a pencil besides "Aerobic" (or whatever activity you had chosen for logging). You now can give that Activity the desired name. If there's already a predefined activity, you can choose that suggestion, otherwise define an individual one that you can use for future loggings.

Regards,

Stefan

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

Ah bummer! I was hoping that there was a more direct way of choosing the appropriate activity when first recording the activity. But, I guess I will have to correct it later on on the web. I managed to change the activity name from workout to cleaning for the one I recorded today. Thanks for the help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I logged mine as aerobics as it was housework, and ironing etc however now it's logged i can't see a pencil next to that exercise to enable me to change to housework ? So ive had to leave as aerobics although would love to be able to log correctly i have a fit bit versa any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Deedeewj  You can only edit it if you logged as WORKOUT. Others are not editable

So add Workout mode to your activity list and use it so you can rename it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer