Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To sensitive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go out on my quad bike every day at work my Fitbit adds every bump and elevation 

this morning in 1 hour I did 108 stairs and an exstra 5000 step and clocked up 2 outdoor bike rides   

This is a problem when I'm trying to record my fitness level as at the moment it looks like I'm an athlete doing training with low hart rates 

is there any any way to solve this?  

Thanks in advance 

tim. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Tim1984, unfortunately this is a known issue.  If you are use an iOS or Android device you can download a free app called DriveBit which works quite well and will automatically log a driving activity for you, which will cancel out your steps and floors.

The main downsides are: 

1. Since driving is logged as an activity, you get exercise credit for it and it counts toward your weekly exercise goals.

2. It requires a data connection to work.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply.  

This would solve some issues and be helpful that it didn't count my steps ect.  

Just a pain to open an app every time I'm on and off the quad 

it's a shame that it isn't more accurate as for what it can do you could probably get a watch for less than half the price.  Just hoped the extra cost would give me a better product.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Tim1984, I agree that it is a shame that it doesn't have a "stand by" mode.

You might want to vote for, and comment on, this popular feature request

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer