Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in program for smartwatches/ bands

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had fitness bands and related from when they started coming to the markets. Fitbit was always my go-to brand since they made dirt cheap great devices (from my perspective). I own a "blaze" now, its great I even have a couple of extra bands for it. 

For every device an upgrade is necessary. I am looking to buy an "iconic" right now.  So I want to know if there are any trade-in programs for fitness bands/ watches like this phone trade-in program. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @MICHAELHEINRICH.

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with Fitbit trackers. Regarding to your inquiry, no, there isn't any trade in program but you can take a look at the Trade in/Upgrade Program request, vote for it and leave your comment.

See you around. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community @MICHAELHEINRICH.

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with Fitbit trackers. Regarding to your inquiry, no, there isn't any trade in program but you can take a look at the Trade in/Upgrade Program request, vote for it and leave your comment.

See you around. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

It would be very possible @MICHAELHEINRICH but your link is about a third party and not related to any one phone manufacturer. 

I too think it would be cool if some company started a trade in for any type of tracker from any manufacturer. 

Best Answer

I've sent all my stuff to https://www.gizmogrind.ca/ since I can't find any trade-in options for my fitbits. They only work in Canada but they're great. Also, I've had success with facebook marketplace and Kijiji or craigslist. I find when selling on one of the classifieds sites, good pictures and responding quickly to questions makes for a faster sale. Set your price with some room to haggle.

Best Answer

Bestbuy and Target have tradein now.  But Bestbuy only have versa not my versa 2. Target however is giving 45 dollars and 96 cents.

Best Answer
0 Votes