Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble changing primary tracker

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Blaze and added it to my account. I am not sure yet whether I want to actually get rid of my Charge HR, so for now I would prefer to have them both linked to my account but with the Blaze as the primary tracker. In one of the help articles it said I would be prompted to choose a primary tracker, and that this would also be an option under Settings. Neither of these is the case, and I can't see how to make Blaze the primary tracker. Because it isn't the primary tracker it isn't syncing very well with my dashboard (HR is not displaying, for example). Any advice appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @aisling_od , set as primary device is only applicable to Windows phones.  If you have a Windows phone, if you choose your device (Blaze) and scroll down you will find the option to set as primary device. For all other phones your Fitbits should just sync according to the order that Fitbit has set for the app.  

If you don't have a Windows phone and you are having sync issues, it may help if you move the other tracker at least 30 feet away when you are tryng to sync.  A restart may also get things going again.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @aisling_od , set as primary device is only applicable to Windows phones.  If you have a Windows phone, if you choose your device (Blaze) and scroll down you will find the option to set as primary device. For all other phones your Fitbits should just sync according to the order that Fitbit has set for the app.  

If you don't have a Windows phone and you are having sync issues, it may help if you move the other tracker at least 30 feet away when you are tryng to sync.  A restart may also get things going again.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes