Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Bluetooth Dongle with Fitbit One work with Blaze?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

Quick question, my Moto Z is not supported by Fitbit and I am having trouble getting reliable sync to my Fitbit Blaze.

I am wondering if I can use the USB dongle that came with my old Fitbit One to sync with my Blaze?

I'm running Windows 7. 

Fitbit Ultra | Fitbit One | Fitbit Blaze (SOLD)
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Dragonfruit  That shouldn't be a problem. I'm still using the One Dongle and it syncs all of my Fitbits.

I went out like a road warrior testing the Fitbits for GPS accuracy the other night. The dongle was used to sync all of the Fitbits not paired on my phone.  I only have the Blaze paired on the phone.  I'm also on Windows 7 and occasionally when you use the dongle sync you can get a display that it is not running. If so, just click the restart option on that display.

@Dragonfruit wrote:

Hi All,

Quick question, my Moto Z is not supported by Fitbit and I am having trouble getting reliable sync to my Fitbit Blaze.

I am wondering if I can use the USB dongle that came with my old Fitbit One to sync with my Blaze?

I'm running Windows 7. 

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

My thought is to make sure that thevfitbit software is up to date, then do an add device with the Blaze. Your computer is allready setup.

Best Answer

Got it working, Just downloaded and installed Fitbit Connect then connected dongle and attempted sync.

It asks if you're a new user or existing user adding a new device; you don't need to select either you just select sync as I've already setup the device with my phone previously.

Now it's syncing whenever I'm in range of my PC. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dragonfruit Great news... An often overlooked feature using a dongle is that if you are within range of any connected dongle your Fitbit will sync unbeknownst to you. . Not posted now, probably because most have phone syncing. It was typical in the early years of Fitbit when Fitbitters were wearing the Zip and One in an office environment or eating out or walking past an outdoor area.

The post was normally "I'm nowhere near my computer and my Fitbit has synced".

@Dragonfruit wrote:

Got it working, Just downloaded and installed Fitbit Connect then connected dongle and attempted sync.

It asks if you're a new user or existing user adding a new device; you don't need to select either you just select sync as I've already setup the device with my phone previously.

Now it's syncing whenever I'm in range of my PC. 

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Yeh well aware since my first Fitbit was the Ultra. 

Best Answer
0 Votes