Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Blaze with iPhone 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to be able to receive notifications on my IPhone and sync daily. Now for some reason my phone is unable to “locate” my Blaze, therefore no call or text notifications or syncing of data via the Fitbit app. I have deleted and reinstalled the Fitbit app, switched the Bluetooth on and off on my phone. I have also powered down my phone off and then back on, still no joy. My IPad has no issues finding the Blaze but my phone is stuck looking for it and never connecting.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Moderator edit: Title

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Rob5349, welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thank you for all the troubleshooting steps, that you've already performed. 🙂 I'll be glad to help you solve this situation. Here are some steps that I suggest you try out:

- Make sure that any Bluetooth devices nearby are turned off.

- Check that the software on your iPhone is up to date. To check, tap Settings > General > Software> Update.

- Restart your Blaze: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

- Remove your Blaze from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your iPhone.

- Try to sync. 

- If it still doesn't work, remove the Blaze from your account and pair it again

- In case your device syncs but notifications still won't work, you can try these tips: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

Let me know how everything goes!

Lucia | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir dieser Post geholfen? Bezeichne ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your suggestions. I tried all the steps above, unfortunately my phone is still unable to find/pair with the Blaze. I even removed all other Bluetooth devices from my phone such as AirPods etc but it made no difference.

Best Answer
0 Votes