Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze was working fine for two months and now suddenly its not syncing to my andriod device (Samsun c9Pro)

Have tried the following

Switched off/on the bluetooth

Restarting my phone and blaze device

Uninstalled and installed the app in my andriod device

And my blaze is fully charged

When i try to setup the device following happens

The andriod mobile detect blaze

a 4 digit passcode comeup.

And once i enter it in the android, a connecting message comes up for some time and it say "Try again"

Plz some one help me out

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Awesome troubleshooting

Feel free to clear the Fitbit App cache on the phone, all your data stays intact, the fitbit app will recreate the cache when syncing with your account.

Sometimes installing new app updates over existing ones, while using the cache for the previous app version(s).. can cause bugs / glitches.. like a app not loading, or crashing..

Check out the Android Central Article (Credit to author's of the website / article):

Best Answer

Unable to get correct time on my Blaze watch - (after charging) changed from 20 hrs to 12 hr. Central Fl. time.......  connecting Blaze with my Chrome PC???? Was working fine until a week ago - frustrating...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @NavinChandran@tasha1612 great to see you around and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

First of all, thanks for troubleshooting this issue by yourselves. If your trackers aren't syncing, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there. After these steps your timezone and information issues should be resolved.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for a reply - I will follow your instructions and try it
again. I love my watch but it is disappointing that the time is
incorrect. Everything else works fine.

I am not sure do I want - 12 or 24 hrs.? Central time- Florida

Will get back to you.

Esther/ via Tasha
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for your reply - I will try sync again - !  Do I want 12 or 24 hrs.?   (Central time-Florida)

Will get back to you on this issue -

Esther/ via Tasha****

Best Answer
0 Votes

12 or 24h is personal choice. Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes