Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown caller ID on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is showing "Unknown" when I receive phone calls. It will show the correct ID with text messages. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, disconnected and reconnected Bluetooth and restarted my Blaze.. Any other suggestions?

Thanks! 🙂

Moderator edit: subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @kocken.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. I recommend deleting the Blaze from your phone's Bluetooth and add it again. You just need to go to your phone's settings, Bluetooth, unpair the Blaze and pair it again.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also did that.. Still showing Unknown.. Anything else I could do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @kocken and for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing with your call notifications.

Our team is aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes