Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want more clock faces on my blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I bored with old some Clock faces i want some more digital and analog clock faces on my fitbit blaze Others Happy with all features but not happy with minimum Faces
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Mansuri2212  since the Blaze was discontinued, it's doubtful that there will be new clock faces made for it. The Blaze was retired and the Versa series was introduced. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

But totally un fair , why don’t blaze get any clock faces , when versa get new clock faces 

Best Answer

Hi @HariBarade  the Versa family of devices is the replacement model for the Blaze. There are more people buying the current model of Fitbit, so there are more developers making watch faces for the Versa. Fitbit doesn't make the faces.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Now what can blaze user do? It's totally unfair blaze Also A your product Now we want some new clock faces Take some action
Best Answer

The blaze has been retired. They will not make anymore faces for it.

So no Action will be taken

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Its really disgusting Its a machine and machine can't be retire What you lost if you Provide Some update. Very Unsatisfied with Your mentality
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mansuri2212   the Blaze was replaced by the Versa and there will not be any new Blaze models manufactured. Fitbit doesn't make the clock faces. Independent developers make them, as they do now for other styles. Sorry you're upset, but there is no need to be unkind with your words.

Best Answer