Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After being a Fitbit consumer for 3 years almost 4 I am disappointed in how it’s turned out. After starting out with the zip which was awesome and worked amazing I was excited to pre order the blaze. I had the blaze for almost 8 months when the battery died and as I called the customer service help line they informed me there was no warranty any longer and warranty isn’t available to be added. Seeing as how the device wasn’t even working after less than a year i was disappointed. They were incredibly helpful and did send me a replacement but once again I had the same issues and the battery has died. Considering that the blaze is $200 I expect it to last longer than a couple of months. I love the use and ease of the Fitbit app and everything it offers but I won’t be a returning consumer since I need a device that has more durability. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I agree that the battery has problems.  I am surprised that they offered you a new one as I called and all I was offered was 25% off the purchase of another product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Ari3456 and @drussell great to see you here.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with the Blaze, I recommend taking a look at our warranty policy. As I have mentioned in other threads, I think that having a 25% discount is great. If you want to purchase another Fitbit tracker, here you will be able to compare them all.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

thanks for replying back. Now why would I want 25% off a product that will break and not even last a year ? No thanks I’ve purchased an Apple Watch now and I’m incredibly happy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes